HyperTrack SDK changelog
SDK v0.1.x (Stable Version: 0.1.17)
- Bug Fixes and improvements
- Fixes OutOfMemory crashes in
flushEventsmethod: We observed that because of a race condition,
flushEventsAPI was getting executed multiple times and hence resulting in an OOM crash. This has been fixed with these changes.
- Adds Builder pattern to
Placemodel: With this change, constructing a
Placeobject becomes easier. Refer to this code snippet for reference.
getUsersForLookupIdAPI: With this change,
getUsersForLookupIdAPI can be used to fetch Users with lookupId matching to the one given as parameter. Refer to Get Users for a LookupId section for reference.
- Fixes NullPointerException crash in
- Minor Bug Fixes and improvements
createAndAssignActionAPI: With this change, SDK now provides the
createAndAssignActionAPI to create and assign an Action for the configured user in the SDK. Refer to Assigning Actions to a User section for reference.
completeActionAPI: With this change, SDK also provides the
completeActionAPI to complete an action for the configured user in the SDK. Refer to Completing An Action section for reference.
- Fixes bug in
clearServiceNotificationParamsAPI: With this change, the issue where the Service Notification's UI is not reset on
clearServiceNotificationParamsAPI call has been fixed.
- Minor Bug Fixes and imporovements
getActionAPI: With this change, SDK provides
getActionAPI to fetch Action details for an
action_id. Refer to Fetch Action Details section for reference.
- Adds setServiceNotificationParams & clearServiceNotificationParams APIs: With this release, SDK has APIs to enable customization for SDK's sticky service notification. Refer to Customize notification doc for reference.
- Bug fixes & improvements
- Fixes inaccurate location geofenced issues.
- Adds HyperTrackEventCallback support to receive HyperTrack events in app.
- Adds HyperTrack SDK events broadcasts.