As the API and the use-cases evolved, some of the API entities were appropriately renamed. These changes have been implemented as a part of HyperTrack v3, and are detailed below. If you are migrating from v2, read the main migration guide.
The API base URL has been changed to
- Driver model has been renamed to User, and has property changes
- Task model has been renamed to Action, and has property changes
- Fleet model has been renamed to Groups
- Destination model has been renamed to Places
- Customer and Hub models have been removed
The webhook event types have been updated.