[warning] Private beta
This library is currently under active development, so expect frequent updates which includes bug-fixes and features additions.
Options for integrations
Dashboard widget urls can be embedded as
iframe tag in any html page. Read more here
Libraries for visuals
Dashboard views can be embedded as angular( other framework coming soon!) components. The functionality of HyperTrack library is shipped as a ready to consume visuals built on different front-end framework. Integrating these component requires no knowledge of internal libraries and the view can be customized. By utilising internal libraries more features can be added in the ready-made views provided by the components.
ht-angular npm module.
Learn more about available Modules and Services
More coming soon!
We are working on building similar wrapper for other front-end frameworks. If you require one now, please contact us, or build one on your own using HyperTrack libraries. Checkout angular wrapper code to understand how it is built.
Libraries for building visuals
All functionality required to build a dashboard is provided by a set of libraries. They help in fetching data from api, processing the data, and rendering them on maps optionally. These libraries can be used to create a completely customized view tailored to your requirement.
- ht-api: Handles api calls for HyperTrack entities. repo
- ht-client: Fetch and keep store on hypertrack data. repo
- ht-maps: Framework for rendering dynamic data on map. repo)
- ht-utility: Generic HyperTrack independent functions useful for generating display friendly text for ui. repo
- ht-data: Handles processing of entities. repo
- time-aware-polyline: Has utility functions for encoding and decoding location time series/time aware polyline. Also enables animation of marker over a polyline. repo
- ht-models: Interfaces of all HyperTrack entities. repo