Q1. I am trying to install Android SDK, but i am getting Gradle dependency conflict errors.
The HyperTrack SDK includes following dependencies:
- Google's Play Services libraries version
10.2.0and higher (for location services)
- Google's Firebase Messaging library version
10.2.0and higher (for GCM/FCM integration)
- Android's v7 support libraries version
25.3.0and higher (to enable PlaceSelector widget)
- Android's Volley library version
- Eclipse's Paho & Mqttv3 libraries version 1.1.1 and higher (for networking)
- Google's Gson library version
2.4(for data serialization/deserialization)
- HyperTrack's Smart scheduler version
0.0.7and higher (for job scheduling)
The latest version of these libraries will be automatically included as transitive dependencies. To exclude transitive dependencies to resolve version conflicts, you can exclude the transitive dependencies from the SDK dependency by specifying
transitive = false and including all the above mentioned dependencies separately, then clear your Gradle cache and sync your project.
Q2. How to get test credentials ?
- Goto HyperTrack dashboard
- Click on production/test toggle button to select Test.
- Click on account setting icon and choose Account.
- Copy Publishable key or Secret key.
Was this helpful?