Add members to team
Once you sign up, you can add team members to your account, and define the level of access.
- Go to the Users section in the HyperTrack dashboard.
- Click on Add new user, and add the email of the team member you want to add.
- Select the role that you want to assign to this team member. You can grant two different kinds of access rights, Admin and Read-only.
- The team member will receive an email with a link to set a password.
- You can always go back to the user section to edit the roles of your team members, or remove any of your team members.
|Action||Admin user||Read-only user|
|View account details||Yes||Yes|
|Edit account details||Yes||No|
|View, add and edit billing details||Yes||No|
|View and refresh API secret keys||Yes||No|
|Add users & edit permissions||Yes||No|
Was this helpful?